Friday 29 November 2013

Îmi plăcea foarte mult originalul Patti Smith, dar pentru că e mai lent o să aştern un cover.
Extraordinară melodie... am ascultat-o în trecut dar nu am auzit-o cum trebuie.




Late afternoon, dreaming hotel
We just had the quarrel that sent you away
I was looking for you, are you gone gone?

Down by the ocean it was so dismal
Women all standing with a shock on their faces
Sad description, oh I was looking for you

Everyone was singing, girl is washed up
On Redondo Beach and everyone is so sad
I was looking for you, are you gone gone?

Desk clerk told me a girl was washed up
Was small, an angel with apple blonde hair, now
I went looking for you, are you gone gone?

Picked up my key, didn't reply
I just went into my room and I started to cry
You were small, an angel, are you gone gone?

Down by the ocean it was so dismal
I was just standing with shock on my face
The hearse pulled away, and the girl that had died, it was you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.