Wednesday 4 November 2009

-intermezzo-

Haha... gotta love my unconscious self.

For the past few days i've been singing to myself a song called "When?". I also wanted to write about it. Last night i remembered the two Blur songs previously posted because i still remembered the trance they sometimes enabled me to experience. I posted them instead, and when i had to pick out a title for the entry i was baffled but decided to go for a lyric from "Beetlebum". "And when she lets me slip away..." - why? Because it's a high-point of the song on this Wembley live, since the attendance is singing it. Not wanting to give it all away, i cropped it to something rather unintelligible, for which one would need to listen to the songs to understand - a thing i always do [hence lots of my entries are difficult reads and appear random - they're not]. The crop ended up "and when". I didn't notice this till today when i sat down to write something titled "When?".

*This is as funny as the previously mentioned album Suffer from Bad Religion. Two consecutive tracks are titled "What Can You Do?" and "Do What You Want". They also have different composers. Took me a while to realize...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.