Saturday 11 July 2009

July 2009 volume 1


A really full week. The last one, not this. On Monday, after plenty of notsleep as I was heading towards the trolley I had a weird succession of thoughts crowned with ONE [cliche] epiphany:

There's not enough love in the world. [1]

Not 5 day later i felt another regret when i was informed that she'll decompensate. I wanted to hear a human explanation to the word. She failed to provide one, instead linking me to an explanation.

The Internet is making reality seem less interesting. [2]

One can get any explanation with examples and coloured ribbons from Google/ Merriam-Webster/ Urban Dictionary. However I feel it lacks human interaction and subjectivity. I often prefer perceiving the world through a friend's eyes and somehow getting a better understanding of him then a rigid definition which uses terms that have to be further researched.

And if I can find anything i want without you and choose to act in such a way... then why the fuck do I need you in my life? It's just a random [intentionally] distorted view, but one to which i partially adhere.

Then came Christine. Because of her i realized

My life would be way better if there was a set of drums to highlight some of my lines. [3]

- of course that probably has to do with a Scrubs-like state of mind.

Jimmy: Eextraordinar. Este un disperat pe-un site care a postat peste 1800 de mesaje din 1 iulie.
Jimmy: Sunt curios- OARE se repetă?!? ...Nici Cioran nu cred că avea atîta material!
prietenii imi spun Adi: :)
prietenii imi spun Adi: Are multe de spus.
prietenii imi spun Adi: Deci nu gîndeşte prea mult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.