Tuesday 3 June 2008

Ignorance Will...

Someone once said 'Love Will Tear Us Apart...', right before it really DID and he died.

One might say in this world, both literally and metaphorically, love is being replaced  by ignorance.

It's just the road we're under, and we should embrace it. I sometimes do... I'm surrounded by meaningfulness, which I am the only one who can appreciate it. My ignorance is 'by forced choice'; a mere response to ignorance.

Maybe we should all get high. That's what dreamers do, right?

"Badfish": 
I swim but I wish I never learned
The water's too poluted with germs

1 comment:

  1. Mda...trebuie neaparat sa vezi filmul Control. E despre Ian Curtis. L-am vazut ieri la TIFF...so...now u can guess who I am. Enjoy it...It's great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.