Tuesday 27 March 2012

FeelGood moment (Reprise)

(All fears and all worries have disappeared
Well there's nothing to worry about
There's absolutely nothing to fear
And you feel just wonderful.)

Name: Opie
Occupation: Tattoo artist.
Not a lot of artistry in this one, but just feel the song. And you'll get it.

I only count the sunny hours, brightest hours of day
I never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away
And when the sky is dark and grey, and there's no love around
I simply just refuse to count, until sun comes around
And sweeps those clouds away

And I realize I'm awake


Sun keeps shining on





Mă folosesc de melodia asta atunci cînd mă râcâie/enervează unii. Pentru a-mi aminti că nu trebuie să-mi internalizez proasta dispoziţie sau nervii altora (plusînd - nici ai mei). Funcţionează. Let the lovin', let the lovin' come back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.