Thursday 10 September 2009

"Our band could be your life"...

"Mister Narrator -
This is Bob Dylan to me"

Not wanting to brag about the actual highlights of the Minutemen's impact on music, i'm left to confess having never met anyone that conveys so much through so few apparently nonsensical lines.

Attending a chill jamming session. "Double Nickels on the Dime" is made up of 43 tracks who have some of the most intrigueing titles i've yet seen, such as

Theater Is The Life Of You
It's Expected I'm Gone
Do You Want New Wave Or Do You Want The Truth
Shit From An Old Notebook
Nature Without Man
Political Song For Michael Jackson To Sing
God Bows To Math
Roar Of The Masses Could Be Farts
Nothing Indeed
Untitled Song for Latin America
Jesus And Tequila
World According To Nouns

Cohesion



folks ask what kind of bass player am I. my answer is "I'm d. boon's bass player."
mike watt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.