Monday 6 April 2009

And they usually aren't.

Not trying to be like so many others bitchin' about "how bad the good ol' days were" (Jello Biafra), but wouldn't it be better if babies today weren't documented better than The Great War? (for instance)...

Flaunting and pushing your kid into everyone's eyes is rather desperate and i don't mean to go into a psycological analysis of what that means; looking back at pictures from my childhood (a club of only about 15 members) i find myself enjoying them. Should there be a couple thousands of them my attitude would probably be different.

I'm now imagining that i have (and incidentally i do) a HDD of over 1 TB, digital camera and patience. Considering these what can I do to help my goal? (I find that every moment with my kid is magical (and it is), and feel somewhat urged from inside to capture the best i can of it.)

Maybe the best solutions aren't the obvious ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.